To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password 8 in-app purchase

BoomerOz
BoomerOz
Community Member

I have 1Password 7 installed on my Mac, iPhone and iPad. It was an in-app purchase through the Mac App Store; it's the ONLY way I will do subscriptions. In late April you announced 1Password 8 for the Mac. Is there a reason why version 8 has not pushed through to the Apple App Stores?

1Password Version: v7.9.5 70905002
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 11.6.7

Comments

• Hello @BoomerOz! 👋

1Password 8 for Mac isn't currently available in the Mac App Store. Instead, you can download the app directly through our website:

If your subscription is through Apple, you can still download the app directly from our website, and your subscription will carry over. There's no need to change your billing information. Please let me know if you run into any issues with installing 1Password 8 from our website and I'll be happy to help further. 😊

• BoomerOz
    BoomerOz
    Community Member

Thank you. You indicated 1Password 8 for Mac isn't currently available in the Mac App Store. What about the iOS and iPadOS App Stores?

• @BoomerOz

1Password 7 for iOS and iPadOS is available in the App Store. You can download the app here: 1Password - Password Manager on the App Store

When it's released, 1Password 8 for iOS/iPadOS will be available in the App Store as well. We don't yet have a release date for when the finished and final version of 1Password 8 for the iPhone and iPad will be released but we're making it a priority. In the meantime, you can continue to use 1Password 7 on your iPhone/iPad while using 1Password 8 on your Mac, you won't run into any issues.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 😊

This discussion has been closed.