Business/Teams support response?

Jammy8911
Jammy8911
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Business and Teams

Hi,
I had some technical/compliance questions regarding 1Password as I am currently trialing it for the company I work for. I submitted around 2 or 3 support emails with different questions about a week ago but havent had any sort of reply or even acknowledgement that they have been received. Do 1Password provide proper support for business accounts or not?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Jammy8911

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty. I see our business support team wrote an extensive reply to you last Thursday. That message would've come from businesssupport@1password.com. Could you please check your spam folder and see if our message from last week landed there?

Thank you!

Ben

ref: ZD 52344

• Jammy8911
    Jammy8911
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Thank you for getting back to me, I dont see the reply in my Spam folder or anything I'll check our mailserver to see if it got blocked there for some reason. Is there a portal I can login to that will show my cases incase email doesnt work?

• Hi @Jammy8911,

I've sent out a reply to your latest email. To your question, there isn't currently an official way to sign in to our support portal as a customer. As it looks like you're able to view our emails now, I'll go ahead and close this so we don't duplicate efforts. 👍

This discussion has been closed.