To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Secrets Automation billing

Options
shinysmiles
shinysmiles
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Memberships

Greetings

I am having a really hard time understanding how Secrets Automation is billed. Can some kind soul please explain how exactly these credits are calculated and billed for in my case ?

For what it worth, we already have a business account with 1password and are paying good money for that.

I want to have 10 separate vaults, accessed by 10 separate connect servers. Additionally, two more vaults would be shared between these 10 connect servers, so in total I will have 12 vaults, and 10 automations each having access to 3 vaults.

How much "credits" such setup would cost me ?

Comments

• Hi @shinysmiles:

Thanks for asking. It looks like one of my colleagues has replied to your email recently. Let me know if you didn't receive it, and I'll be able to take a closer look.

Jack

ref: ZD 52657

• gbuch
    gbuch
    Community Member
    Options

It would be good if you could elaborate more on how Secrets Automation is priced. The landing page says, "3 free vault access credits". What is a "vault access credit"? Is that: three api calls; three different vaults with unlimited api calls; or something else?

• Hey @gbuch:

Great question. Each access token can access any number of vaults. The number of access credits each access token uses is based on the number of vaults it has access to. For example, 1 access token accessing 3 vaults uses 3 access tokens. We have some more details here: About Secrets Automation billing

Let me know if that helps!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.