Add more options to nav drawer

huffalumpy
huffalumpy
Community Member

Besides the three, could we have an easier way to get our categories up? I needed to fill a credit card, not credentials, but getting there...

Comments

• Hi @huffalumpy thanks for your suggestion!

1Password 8 for Android can fill credit cards and I have to say, it's one of the new features I was most excited to see. It's a feature we're continuing to improve so 1Password may miss some fields on some sites. You can see credit card filling in action with my examples below:
    imageimage

You can also pin item fields to the 1Password 8 home page. From the home page, you can copy that field with a single tap or long-press for more options. Additionally, you can long-press the 1Password 8 icon on your Android device's home screen then tap Open Search, View all of your items or View your Favorite items to help you find what you're looking for quickly.

If those options aren't quite what you're looking for could you provide a little more detail about what you'd like to see in the navigation drawer? I'd be happy to share your feedback with the team.

• huffalumpy
    huffalumpy
    Community Member
    edited June 2022

I guess what I should be doing is hitting the "All categories" menu and picking credit cards.
    The 8 layout in android is quite a bit different than it is on other platforms, so some getting used to will be in order.

• Hi @huffalumpy, thank you very much for sharing your feedback on this!

Part of our intent with the 1Password 8 apps was creating a more unified experience. As you can imagine, reaching 1:1 parity can be challenging across platforms, between large and small screens as well as with touch versus mouse and key input. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

This discussion has been closed.