Feature Request - Button to open the full web version of 1password in new tab from extension

Options

Hello. I was wondering if I could put a submission in for a feature request for the 1P extension.

As the title states, essentially it would be nice if once I've unlocked the extension, if there was a button I could click to launch me into the 1password website already logged in to my vault.

Currently the only way to do this is to search for a random login and then 'edit' it, which takes me to the web version, but then I have to click cancel in the bottom corner to cancel editing that object. But if there was just a 'open vault' button or something that just takes me to the home screen, that would be super convenient.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• brian1217
    brian1217
    Community Member
    Options

Even if it was just an option in the hamburger menu at the top:

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @brian1217 - Thanks for reaching out to us here and providing some feedback on your workflow. This is really helpful as we work to improve 1Password's functionalities. We do have an open feature request aimed at the behaviour you've described, and I've gone ahead and added your voice in it's support.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for your support. Cheers! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.