Nightly build release notes

Where can i find the release notes of the 1P v8 Nightly builds?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @b0rg, thanks for this question. 👋

We don't currently publish Nightly release notes, due to how labor-intensive this would be. However, (with the caveat that I can't promise anything), we could look at tooling and processes that might make this easier for us in the future. I'll put in a vote on your behalf for that - and thanks for letting us know that you'd appreciate this kind of info on the nightly releases!

ref: dev/core/core#9431

• B0rg
    B0rg
    Community Member

@PeterG_1P Thanks, it would be nice to see what i'm installing with these nightly builds. I'm currently running these because the gap between 1P 7 and 8 is to big and hoping old stuff/behaviors is added with these builds.
    Don't get me wrong but 1P8 is still in alpha state as i see it. So many complaints and things missing or changed completely in v8, to bad to see this happen to a software product i like and use for years.

• Chr1sS
    Chr1sS
    Community Member

There's not much point in testing nightly builds if we don't know what has changed. The only feedback you can expect is that something is no longer working. I understand that this information is very important for you. However, there is no incentive for the beta tester to use these builds.

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member

Even an automated export from your issue tracker / build system just containing 'headlines' would help.

• Thanks everyone. I've passed this to the team.

ref: IDEA-I-1053

• klepp0906
    klepp0906
    Community Member

+1 on this. likely will roll back to beta until it gets implemented. i get the badge its been updated but it simply takes me to the beta release notes from x days ago.

This discussion has been closed.