Extension and Application unlock sync not working

Hello, can anybody tell me why my Browser extension does not sync the "unlock" state with the desktop application?
This is absolutely driving me crazy. I deleted the 1 Password App, the Extension, my Browser, tried every setting and reinstalled everything again and again... all of this I multiple times - I spent several hours trying to fix this and searching for answers... Can anybody please help me?

• Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
  • Firefox 101.0.1
  • 1Password Desktop App 8.8.0
  • Browser Extension Version 2.3.8

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Comments

• 6awfpa3i
    6awfpa3i
    Community Member

I faced the same issue. Although 1Password is already unlocked, 1Password icon in fill field still ask me to unlock 1P by clicking on the icon on the toolbar of browser. Please fix it

• lesterbanx
    lesterbanx
    Community Member

This needs to be fixed.. the user experience is horrible. For example: you fill in the password in your app, open a saved account with quick access and then have to fill in again the pw in the browser extension??? It's like the single most important feature in the whole app.

• Gioxx
    Gioxx
    Community Member

Same problem here. I'll follow this thread to obtain news (I hope).

• Hey @lesterbanx, @6awfpa3i, @Gioxx,

Unfortunately this isn't something we can troubleshoot without taking a look at each of your individual setups. Please send an email to support+forum@1password.com with a brief description of the issue, and be sure to include the following:

• A link to this thread
    • Your forum username

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number (eg. ABC-12345-123).

Let us know your Support IDs here. Thanks. 🙂

• Gioxx
    Gioxx
    Community Member

In my case I have solved with 1Password reinstallation (latest beta available).
    Addons installed on my browsers (Chrome/Firefox) have now correctly synced 1Password app status and I can again use the integration as well.

This discussion has been closed.