Please make it easier to find the Forum from the 1Password support page

gct3o
gct3o
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Lounge

I find that occasionally need some help and 1Password has maintained that the 1Password Support Community is the best place to get questions answered. I just recently had the need to come again and found it exceedingly difficult to find a link to the Community. You will see in the attached screenshot of the support page that there is no link. Eventually I noticed a link to the "Forum" in the small print at the bottom of this page.

Is it possible to perhaps add a link to the community that is obvious on the main support page? Perhaps in the block with the "Get Help" link you could make the word "Community" a link. This is too important a resource to be hidden so well.

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.4
Referrer: forum-search:Please make it easier to find the Forum from the 1Password support page

Comments

• Hi @gct3o:

Thanks for your feedback on this! I'll share it with the team.

Jack

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member

@gct3o I would also suggest if you have a login item for the forum, adding the page as the website that 1PW will open, this is how I use when wanting to open the forum.

• gct3o
    gct3o
    Community Member

You know that is a good idea. I never really think of the app that way. I will have to start doing that.

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member

@gct3o Awesome to hear, yeah it's really helped me reduce the number of bookmarks I need for any site in Firefox and 1PW in the browser, always loads the most recent version of the website.

• Thanks for the additional suggestion @tomatoshadow2!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.