Popular website has problems with 1Password AutoFill

Options
FogCityNative
FogCityNative
Community Member

[-- Screenshot removed by 1Password staff --]

Tried to Autofill this form. A message to the White House for President Biden. Not sure it does any good other than statistically. But even then the President needs a count.

1) It won't autofill the address
2) It does AutoFill the City, State, and Zip

BUT, the website will not accept the autofilled form. Notice the blue background behind the auto-filled entries. Those backgrounds cause the form to error on submission.

I must go into each field and backspace over the last character and manually type in the character. That gets rid of the blue background and the submission succeeds.

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.8.0 BETA
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Mac OS 12.4

Comments

• Hi @FogCityNative:

Thanks for letting us know about this. I was able to replicate the behavior of the street address not being filled as expected, so I've filed an issue so we can hopefully improve this in the future.

In the meantime, you can drag your street address from the 1Password pop-up by clicking the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, then dragging the street address field to the field on the form. As a final note, since your screenshot contains some personal information, I've removed it. 😀

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#15950

This discussion has been closed.