When I visit the Kashflow login page it won't initially autofill from 1Password.

Hi, for some time I've faced an issue where my accounting software website won't initially autofill the login details when I visit. Oddly, I've discovered that if I use the browser Refresh button it WILL then autofill... but it happens every time. The login page I'm using is here https://app.kashflow.com/v3/#/login - sometimes the URL will have extra parameters on the end of it if I've clicked a link to open a particular document for example. But the autofill behaviour is always the same. I use Edge and it happens on both my Windows and Mac devices.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: 12.3.1
Referrer: forum-search:kashflow login won't autofill

Comments

• Hi @dns72:

I wasn't able to replicate this on my end. Just to confirm, does the 1Password icon appear in the login field before you refresh the page? Let me know, and I can take a closer look.

Jack

• dns72
    dns72
    Community Member

Hi @Jack.P_1P:
    I just tried it right now - I clicked a link to directly open a purchase as follows: https://app.kashflow.com/v3/#/login?returnURL=purchases/18681

1Password was locked. The KashFlow login screen appears with the 1Password symbol in the Username box with the "locked" symbol on it. I clicked the 1Password icon at the top of the browser and unlocked it. It unlocked and the 1Password symbol in the Username box then shows as unlocked.

If I click the 1P icon in the Username box - nothing happens. If I click to the Password box, the 1P icon appears there too, but when I click it nothing happens.

If I click 1P icon at the top of the page, it correctly appears and suggested the login item I might want to use. If I choose it and click Autofill, nothing is entered in the login boxes at all.

If I then click the browser refresh button the page reloads and immediately the expected 1P drop-down appears showing my login which I can then select and the boxes are filled.

This was Edge 102.0.1245.44 (Official build) (64-bit), on Windows 10 Pro 21H1. 1Password extension 2.3.5.

David

This discussion has been closed.