Restoring Archived Items Broken

LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member

(v8.8.0, Pixel 6 Pro, Android 12L w/June Update)

I have 50 archived logins – I selected them all and tapped "Restore Items" and nothing happens. If I select one item and tap "Restore Item" it works. I tried this several times to make sure they would not restore.

Comments

• Hi @LarryMcJ, thanks for your continue feedback on the beta!

I tested this myself and was able to reproduce. For me, selecting any number of items from the Archive item list then tapping ⋮ > Restore did not restore the item/s. Opening an item in the Archive list and tapping ⋮ > Restore did restore the item. I've filed this with the team. Thanks again!

ref: dev/core/core#15972

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    edited June 2022

@ag_timothy - That's what I've been using, but I don't think there is any way to restore archived items in bulk...only one at a time.

• Hi @LarryMcJ, thanks for following up. I've tested again after a re-install and I can now bulk archive items. I'd like to ask you to try doing the same. Before uninstalling 1Password 8, please sign in on 1Password.com or another app to confirm your account details are up to date.

After re-installing 1Password 8 can you bulk archive items?

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

Well, that was fun...not! I moved a few logins to Archive and not only does bulk restore not work, I can't even restore them one at a time. Yes, I followed your instructions exactly.

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

Obviously, not a big deal... restored them with v7.

• Hi @LarryMcJ I am very sorry for the inconvenience! I believe I must've been running an older build and saw different results. I've tested again on 80800139 and you're absolutely right, the issue persists. Thank you for confirming that and I apologize again for all the trouble!

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member

@ag_timothy Absolutely no problem at all – It's a beta 🙂.

• Thanks @LarryMcJ! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂

This discussion has been closed.