Emergency Kit not pulling all vaults

Hello. I had 1password iOS with an iCloud vault long ago. I moved to Teams in 2018 on Mac with no issues using an iCloud vault plus a Dropbox vault. I am now setting up 1password on MBP M1 using the Emergency Kit generated with Teams but out of 5 vaults I had visible on my 2016 MBP, I only see 3 vaults on the new M1 MBP. What can be done to resolve this ? I see no way of adding iCloud vault on this version.

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Referrer: forum-search:Emergency Kit not pulling all vaults

Comments

• Howdy there,

I'm sorry for the trouble with your iCloud vaults. 1Password 8 only supports 1Password accounts and no longer works with standalone vaults. If you want to keep using iCloud to sync those vaults, download 1Password 7. It's still receiving updates and support, so it's a totally valid way to proceed.

If you want to stick with 1Password 8, use the migration tool in 1Password 7 to move the data from your iCloud vaults into an account. That may be your teams account, or it could be a new personal account that's totally owned by you. Check out Migrate your existing 1Password data from standalone vaults to a 1Password account to get started.

I hope this information helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.