Quick Access Shortcut Acting Funky

Options
dov
dov
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Mac

Once I upgraded to 1P 8, I noticed ⌥⌘\ wasn't working anymore for Quick Access (it did nothing). I went into Preferences to attempt to set the shortcut straight, but the preferences weren't acting right. I gave up for a while, and have now tried again. It's still broken. I took a screen recording, but I apparently can't attach it here.

Steps:
1. Open Preferences
2. Click the X next to Show Quick Access to clear any existing shortcut
3. Slowly press the Command and Option keys
4. Press \

Expected: Show Quick Access shows ⌥⌘\ as the shortcut, pressing that shortcut brings up Quick Access from any app, and pressing ⌘C from any app copies the selection

Actual: Show Quick Access shows ⌘C as the shortcut, but pressing either ⌥⌘\ or ⌘C from any app will bring up Quick Access

Wrong Shortcut

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: macOS 12.4

Comments

• Hey @dov :

We'll need to take a closer look at how 1Password is currently set up on your Mac. Can you send the screen recording to us via email?

Please attach the screen recording to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com. With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

Alvin

• dov
    dov
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID: [#MKP-62787-858]

• Dave_1P
    Options

@dov

Thank you for the Support ID! I've found your email and I've sent you a reply. I recommend that we continue the conversation over email and to prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

ref: MKP-62787-858

This discussion has been closed.