Early Access: IOS Pinned items

zaxaz
zaxaz
Community Member

I currently have three pinned items. those I use most frequently. One of these is my 1Password OTP since I've integrated 1Password with my RoyalTSX application and use it frequently (I LOVE this feature btw).

The question is, is there a way to change the position of pinned items? I'd like 1Password OTP to be my first item so it's on the screen by default when I open 1Password. Also, are 'pinned items' being considered for the MacOS version? It's a great feature so I hope so.

I didn't see any way to affect or move the items using long-press other traditional methods. If this is not a current capability, I'd suggest it be considered.

1Password Version: 8.8.0 (80800143)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.4

Comments

• volcom45
    volcom45
    Community Member

+1 to moving pinned items to desired order.

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member

+1

• Tino_B
    Tino_B
    Community Member

+1

• Hi @zaxaz, thanks for the great feedback.

Re-ordering pinned fields is definitely on our list.

I don't have anything to report on bringing them to the Mac version, although I agree it would be cool.

• volcom45
    volcom45
    Community Member

Is tapping on the pinned items broken in the latest beta? I'm noticing even when my default action is set to "open in large characters" that tapping the item is bringing up the menu and I'm then having to tap "Show in large characters" from the popup menu. This used to do the intended action, didn't it?

• Hi @volcom45, this is working for me in the latest (internal) build so if the problem isn't fixed in the next TestFlight build, please let us know.

• volcom45
    volcom45
    Community Member

@ag_andrew I just updated to the 10th release just now on both iPad and iPhone and both are still doing this. I'm not long pressing the pinned items. I'm simply tapping on them and all I ever get is the popup menu, rather than the default action of show large or copy.

• @volcom45 Thanks for trying that out. What version of iOS are you running?

• volcom45
    volcom45
    Community Member

@ag_andrew I am on the latest iOS 16 beta 3 and iPadOS 16 beta 3. Perhaps that is why?

• @volcom45 Ah yeah, it looks like Menu buttons aren't executing their primary action (which is what you're seeing) on iOS 16. Feedback has been filed with Apple ๐Ÿ‘

• HinghamHarborMan
    HinghamHarborMan
    Community Member

+1 for re-ordering pinned items. Currently having to unpin and pin last to first is a hassle.

• @jcsully217 ๐Ÿ‘ It's on the list; we want it too ๐Ÿ˜€

This discussion has been closed.