Unknown software exception

Options
1UserPass5620
1UserPass5620
Community Member

Hello
This morning upon starting 1Password on my Win10 client, I got the following Windows error:
Exception 'unknown software exception (0x800000003) at 0x00007FF67248D7E0

I tried to unistall 1Password, cleared appdata, and rebootet the client.
But when re-install 1Password with the latest version from the website, I get again the same exception error.

Who can help? Thanks.

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: Win 10 64
Browser:_ not relevant

Comments

• Hello @1UserPass5620, thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you are experiencing before and after the reinstall of 1Password.

Can you try restarting Windows in Safe Mode with Networking Enabled and then try using 1Password again to see if this helps with this behaviour?

If you continue to have issues, can you please provide some additional details via email to support+windows@1Password.com so we can help to investigate? This information can help us narrow down the root cause of your issue. Here's how to do that:
    1. In the Windows search bar copy and paste the following and press enter: %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password\logs\
    2. Select everything in this folder, and then right-click and choose Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
    3. Then, attach that zip file to your email.

Please do not post these details in the forums.

Can you also include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so we know this is you when we see your report in our inbox. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.