curl: (35) error:14094438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error When testing SCIM

tymad
tymad
Community Member

I'm in the last stage of testing my SCMI bridge but I keep getting the error:

curl: (35) error:14094438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error

After checking the op-scim-config file I had noticed that there was a typo in the FQDN address I was using. I've corrected the typo and re-deployed the bridge but I can't seem to be able to get a successful connection test. I'm totally clueless as to what the issue could be here and any help would be extremely appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello Tymad, I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your SCIM bridge. What deployment method of the SCIM bridge are you using currently?

• tymad
    tymad
    Community Member

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me. I was using the deployment method using an Azure Kubernetes system for the bridge. However I completely removed it and started from scratch and it looks to be working fine now (using the proper FQND). Thanks for your help!.

• Hi @tymad. Thanks for letting us know. I'm happy that you managed to resolve the issue!

This discussion has been closed.