Chrome extension not working on Coda.io

Options

Hi, I'm trying to fill in my saved info on Coda.io (https://coda.io/signin). My saved login info appears when I select the "email address" field, but when I click it, nothing happens. Nothing happens if I drag and drop from the extension window to either the email or password fields. I wasn't able to save my login info either when I created my account. I had to manually create an entry for the site. Just wanted to mention this and see if someone could take a look at it. Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RogueScholar1, sorry for the delay in getting back to you about this. I've tested the form and can replicate the issue as you've described. I've reported this to our developers so that they can investigate things further. For now, my best recommendation is to copy and paste your login from the extension or app into the form on Coda.io. I know this is not ideal, but hopefully it will help you login for the time being.

We appreciate you letting us know about this! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

ref: dev/core/core#10560

• RogueScholar1
    RogueScholar1
    Community Member
    Options

No worries on the delay. Thanks for responding and having it looked at. I don't mind doing things "the slow way" every so often. I need that sometimes :)

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RogueScholar1 You are welcome. We appreciate your patience!

• norysang
    norysang
    Community Member
    Options

If it's of any help, I've got the same problem in Safari and Firefox. Same goes for two of my coworkers on different devices and with different accounts. So it seems like Coda changed something on their end.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @norysang, it's totally possible that something changed on the Coda side of things. Our developers will be able to take a closer look and hopefully there will be a fix in the future.

I've added your comment here to our internal report of the issue. Let us know if you have any other questions!

• norysang
    norysang
    Community Member
    Options

Are there any updates on that matter? We recently migrated our whole team to both 1Password and Coda and some colleagues are increasingly reluctant to using 1Password because of the problems with logging in to Coda. Is there a time estimate you can give until which you plan to solve this problem?

• Hey @norysang:

I just checked, and we don't have any updates to share just yet. I found that using the 1Password pop-up to autofill by clicking the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, rather than using the in-line menu on the field seems to work for me. Let me know how you and your team get on with that.

Jack

• norysang
    norysang
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @Jack.P_1P,
    that's what we're currently using and it works okayish but of course it's not as perfect as it could and should be 😅
    Appreciate your response though and will await further updates!

This discussion has been closed.