I have a Subscription through Apple and I want to have 1Password 8 (Mac and iOS) please.

Options
LeaLaw2020
LeaLaw2020
Community Member

Hello Team! I have a Subscription which I pay through Apple Subscriptions and I want to have 1Password 8 (Mac and iOS) please. Update is no showing on the Mac / iOS App Store. Any thoughts? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• TimHH
    TimHH
    Community Member
    Options

That's because they decided not to bring v8 to the Mac App Store (for now). I'm hoping this will change as many people have already complained about it. And you're not seeing 1Password 8 on the iOS App Store because it's not out yet - v7 is still the current release for iOS as of now.

That being said, your subscription through Apple will continue to work and will also allow you to use v8. However, if you want it now (on the Mac), you'll have to download it from the 1Password website instead of the Mac App Store.

• Hi @LeaLaw2020:

Great question! As @TimHH mentioned, 1Password 8 for Mac is currently available as a download directly from us here: https://1password.com/downloads/mac

You'll still have your subscription, so after downloading 1Password 8 for Mac, you'll be prompted to add your 1Password account and all your information will be available again.

1Password 8 for iOS is still in early access, so 1Password 7 for iOS is going to be the most up to date version.

Jack

• LeaLaw2020
    LeaLaw2020
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you both!!.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@LeaLaw2020

I'm happy to hear that your questions were answered by Jack and TimHH. 😊

• LeaLaw2020
    LeaLaw2020