Browser Autofill shows all vaults even with Collections set to exclude some vaults

Options
george_perez
george_perez
Community Member

Hi, why is it that when I Command + \ my autofill pop-up show all logins from all vaults? I have a Collection selected in 1Password 8 and in the extension (with app integration enabled) I also have it set to only show me specific vaults (which match what the Collection has).

Yet, when I go to a website, it shows me ALL logins from ALL vaults. Am I doing something wrong or is this a regression from 1Password 7 (I just upgrade to 8 coming from 7 where multiple Vaults seemed much easier to manage)?

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: macOS 13.0

Comments

• Hi @george_perez:

Great question. Just to confirm, you're seeing all these items in Universal Autofill when you press ⌘+\, right? If that's the case, then you still may need to configure which collection you're using in Quick Access. To do that, click the 1Password icon in Quick Access, here:

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• george_perez
    george_perez
    Community Member
    Options

Seems like that was the issue, yeah! Is this the extension or Universal Autofill then? How do I invoke the extension like in 1Password 7 in Firefox and Safari with Command + \?

• Hey @george_perez:

If you'd like to open the 1Password pop-up in your browser, you can use the shortcut ⌘+Shift+X in Safari, or ⌘+Period (the default setting configured in extension preferences) in Firefox. Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.