[BUG] Using kb-shortcut fills in secondary 1Password account e-mail instead of the actual e-mail

Options
nle
nle
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Mac

macOS 12.4 (21F79)
Firefox Developer Edition 102.0b3 (64-bit)
1Password Add-on Version 2.3.5
1Password for Mac 8.7.0 80700098

When I use the keyboard shortcut it fills out my secondary/other 1Password account e-mail as a username instead of the actual username/e-mail. If I click on the 1Password icon in the form field and select the entry it fills out the correct one.

Screen recording:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz3aiyiewom0o8a/Kapture 2022-06-09 at 21-01-56-blurred.mp4?raw=1

(I've blurred out parts of the e-mails, but you can see they are different.)

The browser does not have any passwords stored.
The secondary 1PW account was not unlocked (don't think it matters, because I think I have experienced this issue with it unlocked).

Thanks.

P.S Please, please, please bring back the possibility to unlock all vaults with one password – or at least an option you could select do so if you choose. It's so annoying when working on a computer without a fingerprint sensor.

1Password Version: 8.7.0 80700098
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: macOS 12.4 (21F79)

Comments

• Hi @nle:

Do you have multiple Logins stored for the 1Password Support Community? Let me know, and I'll be able to take a closer look. As for multiple 1Password accounts, our recommendation would be to use the same account password for each 1Password account you have.

Jack

• nle
    nle
    Community Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @Jack.P_1P:

No, only one account. The one you see in the video when I click the icon instead of using the keyboard shortcut. (I doubled checked to be sure just now. And even if I had one – it should have shown up in the drop down list.).

So for some reason it is filling out my other work 1Password account e-mail, instead of my personal one that I use here.

Regarding unlocking two accounts at the same time:
    Will they unlock together if they use the same password? If yes, then that might solve it – even if I prefer that they have their own.

• Hi @nle:

It looks like you might have different vaults configured between the 1Password desktop app and 1Password in your browser. Universal Autofill is based on the collection you have configured in Quick Access, rather than what's configured in the browser.

As for multiple 1Password accounts, yes, if they use the same password, they'll unlock at the same time.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.