I have been using Ver 4.4.3. I recently purchased Ver 8. How do I migrate my logins?

rmashruwala
rmashruwala
Community Member
edited July 2022 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have hundreds of login credentials in Ver 4. It doe snot show up in Ver 8. F

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:transfer data from Ver 4

Comments

• rmashruwala
    rmashruwala
    Community Member

I am on MacOS, and Ios.

• Hi @rmashruwala:

Have you migrated your items to your 1Password account yet? 1Password 8 only supports 1Password accounts, so if you're not seeing items, you might need to migrate them first. Since you're using an older version of 1Password, getting in touch with us directly would be your best bet so we can help you migrate your items. Please send us an email at support+tradein@1password.com, and include a link to this thread, as well as your username: rmashruwala. You'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your email to us and make sure your email has made it to the right team.

Jack

• rmashruwala
    rmashruwala
    Community Member

Jack

My support ID is [#MIT-57891-755] Migration help

• @rmashruwala

Thank you for posting the support ID! I've located your ticket and I recommend that we continue the conversation over email since we don't have access to your account information here on the forums. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

ref: MIT-57891-755

This discussion has been closed.