"Private" or "Privat" Vault? Issue with different vaults name!

Options
TJ2000
TJ2000
Community Member

Hello 1p-Team!

I have a family subscription together with my wife. In the last few days i have installed 1P 8 on our Macs. I noticed that the private vaults have different names. The contents are correct and the synchronization works. So everything seems to work for now.

The problem with the name of my privat vault was already discussed here. In the meantime I have renamed the name of my private vault according to the instructions.

Today I found a similar problem with the privat vault on my wife's Mac. Her private vault (Login via Bowser) is called "Privat". That's how i customized my privat vault as well. After installing 1P 8 on her Mac, her private vault in the App is called now "Private". In the iOS app the vault also calls "Privat".

1. Now, what is the original correct name, "Privat" or "Private"?
  2. And how can I fix this issue?
  3. Should i use the same work arround that i already used on my vault?

Our accounts are many years old and at first we each had individual accounts. Then later, we moved from 1password.com to 1password.eu. After that we changed to a family subscription. I guess some small errors have crept in over the years.

Best regards
TJ2000

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• TJ2000
    TJ2000
    Community Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

I think, i got some answers of my questions here.

So i'll try again to rename the private vaults (from me and my wife) to "Private" to avoid any problems with this issue in the future.

If there is anything to add, I would of course be glad for it.

• Hey @TJ2000

I would love to take a deeper look into this. To avoid exposing any confidential information, I have reached out to you via email. Please respond there, and we can get things sorted out! :)

ref: UAP-86871-691

• TJ2000
    TJ2000
    Community Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @joshua_1p
    Thanks for your answer. I send you two emails.

Cheers
    TJ2000

• Hey @TJ2000

That is great to hear. We look forward to helping get things sorted out. In the meantime, have a wonderful day! :)

This discussion has been closed.