Mark as MFA used elsewhere

Options
wintech147
wintech147
Community Member

I love watchtower and the fact that it calls out sites that use MFA and tells me to make sure I'm using it. However I don't want to use 1Password as my TOTP as in some cases I get enhanced capabilities leveraging the services native MFA option; an example is my Microsoft account where I can use passwordless sign-in leveraging their MFA app however I don't want watchtower yelling at me that MFA is available and I should use it. The only option I've seen is to disable this check all together which I don't want to do.

Question is can we exclude specific sites for this check? So I can still be shown other services that offer MFA that I might not have seen and want to leverage 1Password for while ignoring those like my Microsoft account where I want to keep it leveraging it's native service but show 1Password that is in fact protected by MFA based on my attestation? :)

1Password Version: 8.7.1 80701002
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: 12.4
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• wintech147
    wintech147
    Community Member
    Options

Oh my gosh... I just completely missed the "ignore" button on the banner when looking at the MFA watchtower alerts. Wow I'm tired. Thank you for thinking of the future and preparing for this question lol :)

• Hey @wintech147:

Glad to hear you were able to locate the ignore button for Watchtower. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with! 😁

Jack

This discussion has been closed.