no username suggestions

Options
dmpaul1
dmpaul1
Community Member

On a split screen login the latest beta does not present a username suggestion, but does fill the password.

1Password Version: 8.8.0159
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 13
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Hi @dmpaul1 thanks for writing in!

Just to make sure we're on the same page, you've run into an app or website login where the 1Password 8 Autofill prompt only appears when you tap the password field? Or is this happening any time you use 1Password 8 in split screen mode? If it's a specific app or website, let us know which. Thanks again!

• dmpaul1
    dmpaul1
    Community Member
    Options

Edge browser eldoradosaving.com. t
    No suggestion for username on the first screen, but correct suggestion for password on the second screen

• Thanks for clarifying that @dmpaul1!

Is this the El Dorado Savings sign in you're referring to?

If so, I also found that 1Password would not prompt to Autofill in the user ID field. I've gone ahead and shared this with the team. However, if I tap "Login" twice (without entering an user ID) I was brought to a full screen login page where I could Autofill my test user id successfully as shown below:

While I understand it isn't the most elegant solution, navigating to the full page login page may be helpful for you. Thanks again for writing in!

• dmpaul1
    dmpaul1
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. I found that the new 80800161 corrects the issue

• Thanks for the update @dmpaul1! I'm glad to hear 80800161 resolved the issue for you.

This discussion has been closed.