About your collaction

Options
akuaku
akuaku
Community Member

I want to know about
your collaction features...
What is its meaning and how to use it...

Comments

• Hello @akuaku, thanks for joining us on the community forum!

With 1Password 8 apps you can create a custom group of vaults across any accounts you may be using. You can then select this collection for viewing and searching as you would with the all accounts or a single account options. You can read more about collections in this guide:

With 1Password 8 for Android, you can create a collection by tapping the account icon in the top right corner then tapping Manage Collections... > New Collection. You can select which account or collection to view by tapping the account icon in the top right corner then tapping your preferred account or collection.

• akuaku
    akuaku
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ,
    I want to subscribe "1password 8" for 1 year. But when I try to do that it shows that
    "SUBSCRIBE BUTTON NOT IMPLEMENTED"
    So how can I subscribe this? Please help me with this issue
    Thanks 🙏🏼

• ag_timothy
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @akuaku, thanks for following up. I'm glad to hear you'd like to subscribe to 1Password!

With the current 1Password 8 beta, the subscription flow is not complete so you cannot subscribe through the app at this time. If you'd like to subscribe through Google Play, you can download 1Password 7 for Android from the Google Play Store, sign in, then tap Settings > Accounts > Subscribe.

If you would like to subscribe with direct billing you can sign into your account on 1Password.com and click Billing in the sidebar.

If you have any issues subscribing to 1Password, please send us an email through our support page linked below. My colleagues on the billing team would be happy to help!

• akuaku
    akuaku
    Community Member
    Options

Latest version 8.8.0-183 not work in Samsung galaxy fold 3

• Hi @akuaka, I'm sorry to hear that! Can you share some additional details about what is not working?

• akuaku
    akuaku
    Community Member
    Options

Very good app...but not properly work in my Samsung z fold 3... both on cover screen and main screen

• Hello @akuaka, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear 1Password 8 is not working as expected on your Z Fold. Could you tell us a little more about what isn't working? Can you unlock the app and Autofill? Is there any issue with the interface?

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.