Can't find link to invite people to upgrade to Family account

Options
Jaym
Jaym
Community Member

Same issue and same screenshot as the thread that was closed on June 5 titled "Do not see "Invite People" option in sidebar to upgrade to 1Password Families." I emailed support but the response was to do it through a browser. Appreciate any help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't find link to invite people to upgrade to Family account

Comments

• Jaym
    Jaym
    Community Member
    Options

Got emails back from support with more clarity. Thanks.

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @Jaym! 👋

I'm happy to hear that my colleagues were able to help over email. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with. 😊

• juules
    juules
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    I have the same issue, I can't find the "invite people" button even if I'm logged in with the browser. Can you please provide the answer you got via email?

• Hey @juules

Hi,
    I have the same issue, I can't find the "invite people" button even if I'm logged in with the browser. Can you please provide the answer you got via email?

Are you still having trouble with this? If so, let me know, and we can go from there! :)

• jeberunopass
    jeberunopass
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I have this exact problem too! I want to buy the 1Password Families version, and there's no "invite people" option visible! I'm using Microsoft Edge Version 103.0.1264.37 (Official build) (64-bit).

1Password Version: 7.9.830
    Extension Version: 2.3.5
    OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 19044.1766

• jeberunopass
    jeberunopass
    Community Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

@Dave_1P or @joshua_1p,

I want to buy 1Password Families for my wife to use. Please tell me how. Thanks in advance!

• Dave_1P
    Options

@jeberunopass

Thank you for writing in. Are you using a 1Password individual account at the moment? If you are then you'll first need to upgrade to a 1Password Families membership using 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app): Change your 1Password account type

Once you've upgraded to 1Password Families you can then invite your wife: Add and remove family members

Let me know if you run into any issues. 😊

• jeberunopass
    jeberunopass
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P

I initially purchased my 1Password individual account/subscription for my iPhone. I tried my phone to upgrade to 1Password Families, but when I tapped "See All Plans," it only displayed monthly and annual subscriptions as available; no 1Password Families plan option is visible. I'll try to upgrade to 1Password Families via Apple iTunes.

• Jaym
    Jaym
    Community Member
    Options

I found that if my subscription was being paid for through Apple then I couldn’t upgrade. Had to work with a 1password support analyst to get through the steps. I’ve also since forgotten what they were, so my advice is create a ticket and go that route. It wasn’t difficult.

• jeberunopass
    jeberunopass
    Community Member
    Options

@Jaym
    Thanks. I’ll likely go that route too. Take care.

• jeberunopass
    jeberunopass
    Community Member
    Options

Update: I’ve checked within help on 1Password.com. Hopefully the steps will square this issue away!
    https://support.1password.com/apple-subscription/

• @jeberunopass

If you encounter any trouble please email us using support+forum@1password.com and we'll do our best to get this resolved for you. We're here if you need us.

• Please do not post private information here in the community.
This discussion has been closed.