[1P8] BUG:When creating new login information, the problem of saving without confirmation screen

Options
aka9527
aka9527
Community Member

In the current version 8.8.0, after creating a new login information, clicking the "Save" button can not be the next step, the new page does not respond, but in fact has been saved, if you go back, the APP will prompt you not saved, whether to confirm the exit. If you go back, the app will tell you that you haven't saved, and you can't go to the next step. Since the forum can't upload videos, I put the buggy screen recording video on one drive and posted a link to it.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhPY_zjMNIphgdQ_ajzOojrA9b3lTw?e=WbOIAA
Suggest to add a new interface fade animation to indicate that it has been saved.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: android 12
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• aka9527
    aka9527
    Community Member
    edited July 2022
    Options

The specific version number is 80800161

• Hello @aka9527 thanks for letting us know this has been an issue for you! We identified this bug recently and have been working to get a fix ready. While I do not have a specific date, it looks like we should have it resolved in the not-so-distant future. Thanks again for testing the beta!

ref: dev/core/core#16032

• prakharaug
    prakharaug
    Community Member
    edited July 2022
    Options

Facing the same issue.
    Due to this this saved an entry 70 times 😂😂

• Hi @prakharaug, I'm sorry to hear that! Apologies for the inconvenience. It looks like we have a fix for this in our internal build so hopefully that can be added to the public build in the near future.

This discussion has been closed.