Managing all the email notifications

dbaresrc
dbaresrc
Community Member

I'm new to 1P v8 Was using v6 which I liked a lot. One f the things I'm seeing is is that any time the ipad / iphone / or login from a browser occurs, there's an email sent. How do you turn that off?? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @dbaresrc! 👋

It sounds like you've recently migrated to a 1Password account. One of the security features of 1Password accounts is that you'll receive an email notification anytime that your account is added to a new device or browser. You should only receive an email notification the first time that you add the account to the 1Password app on a new device or to a new browser and you won't receive more emails when you unlock 1Password on that device/browser in the future.

At the moment there isn't a way to turn off email notifications. Are you receiving repeated email notifications or just one email notification per new device/browser?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

• dbaresrc
    dbaresrc
    Community Member

Yes, I am new to subscription. I just logged into my vault on my Mac and I didn't get an alert so that must be it. Thanks a lot!

• @dbaresrc

I'm happy that I was able to answer your question. Welcome to your new 1Password account! 😊

This discussion has been closed.