I can't see attached files i copy in 1Password Mac in 1Password iPad after synchro ?

Philippe 75015
edited December 1969 in iOS
For example, in Mac i attach file with my identity card scan (jpg), after synchro on iPad, the note is there but no attached file ?
Could you help please.
Thanks.
Philippe

Comments

• iLuke
    edited December 1969
    Hi Philippe,

I think your request is a duplicate of this thread:

http://support.agilewebsolutions.com/showthread.php?22419-Will-attachments-be-added-to-1Password-touch

As far as I understand, attached files are not supported in 1Password Touch and this is an enhancement that Agiles is already giving some thought (the linked thread does not mention a schedule though).

PS: again, IMHO this raises the need to keep a list of outstanding issues / enhancement requests to avoid duplicate posts ;-)
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    iLuke wrote:
    PS: again, IMHO this raises the need to keep a list of outstanding issues / enhancement requests to avoid duplicate posts ;-)

Thank you for the suggestion! We tried this in the past, but it did not affect the duplicates at all. Passionate 1Password users join the forums and immediately post whatever is on their mind. We don't want to dampen anyone's enthusiasm by saying, oh yes, we know, please check this list. Since the list was not being used and was only adding to the clutter, we removed it. Sure, it's great if someone takes the time to search the forums, but we know as well as anyone else that forum searches are not very helpful; in fact, I use Google (site:support.agilewebsolutions.com keywords) to search the forums because I find vBulletin's own frustrating.

We don't mind answering the same questions and comments from folks. We're just grateful that people care enough about what we do to take the time to join the forums and post their thoughts or to join a conversation in progress. =)
This discussion has been closed.