Language and formatting

Options
kapsiR
kapsiR
Community Member

I'd love to have a configuration for my formatting preferences.

I've configured en-US, but I'd like to have a different formatting for date and time:
Either yyyy-MM-dd, dd.MM.yyyy or dd/MM/yyyy would be ok 😃

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Good morning @KapsiR, thanks for your message and request.

Currently, the date format for date fields within items appears YYYY-MM-DD. However, it sounds like you are looking for a feature to be able to configure the date format based on personal preference across the 1Password 8 app. If you can elaborate on this feature request and how/where you would use it, we'd be happy to send this along to our product for consideration.

Have a great day!

• kapsiR
    kapsiR
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_mike_d, thanks for the response.

Actually the behavior is not consistent, e.g. the modified and created dates are in the MM/dd/yyyy format.

Yes, you are correct, I'd like to have a configuration to configure the date format. (without switching the language to another one)
    I'm a non-native english speaker but I like to have my system and apps in en-US. (but with different formattings for date and time)

Thanks

• ag_mike_d
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @kapsiR, I was referring to dates when adding a date field to an item (as depicted below), but you are certainly correct with some inconsistencies across the app.

I've gone ahead and added your feature request for the Product teams review. Thanks for getting back to us and have a great day! 😀

ref: IDEA-I-1347

This discussion has been closed.