To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I purchased 1Password today and after hours of frustration I'm ready to ditch it. Why so hard?

Ralf3751
Ralf3751
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Memberships

First of all, I had to fight off the capital one at sign-on for almost an hour, to initially sign in, and then after finally getting registered I realized this thing is way too complicated to just join. If getting set up is this difficult, I can't imagine what it's going to be like actually using it. I don't think I can do this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased 1Password today and after hours of frustration I'm ready to ditch it. Why so hard?

Comments

• Hi @Ralf3751

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting started. We have a team that specializes in helping folks such as yourself that are new to the product and need some TLC. I'd like to put you in touch with them. To help facilitate that, could you please shoot us an email to support+forum@1password.com? When you email in you'll get an auto-response back with a support ID. So that we can 'connect the dots' please post that ID here.

I'm sure we can get you on the happy path.

Thank you!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.