I do not see "Invitations" in the sidebar.

HarpurLiam
HarpurLiam
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Lounge

I want to Add a family member... after I log into my business account (on the desktop client or using a web browser) I do not see "Invitations" in the sidebar (I want to add another member to my family account). Please advise.
Note: When I go into my profile, I see that there is a "1Password Families Membership" linked to my business account.
Thank you in advance,
Liam

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 12.4
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• @liam

You would need to log into your family account in a browser and you should see the invitation option in the sidebar. The two accounts are not linked in this fashion.

• HarpurLiam
    HarpurLiam
    Community Member
    edited July 2022

Thanks @ag_tommy .... I see I have these accounts:

... How do I log into the family account on a browser ? I can log into my personal (business) account... do I use a different URL or user id for the family account ?
    Thank you in advance Tommy

• It looks like you are in the browser? Click the one labeled Family. Are you greeted with a login page? You'll need to supply your details to access that section, if needed. Click on invitations in the sidebar and invite folks as needed. My apologies if I am off as I do not specialize on the business side of things. Let me know if you have any trouble and I'll locate a colleague more familiar with your account type and the UI you are using.

• HarpurLiam
    HarpurLiam
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_tommy I do not see invitations when I login using a browser (about a year or so ago I was able to send an invitation):

I only know (remember) my business account detail (I do not remember having separate login detail for the Family account)... any other ideas?
    Thanks in advance, Liam.

• @HarpurLiam

Let's get you into email support in case we need to dig into account details. We cannot access that information here. I would send an email to business@1password.com due to your specific setup. My apologies.

This discussion has been closed.