To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Not receiving validation and invitation emails

Outdoorsea
Outdoorsea
Community Member

I'm adding a new employee to 1password with a new email address, and so far they have not received any of the emails. I checked their spam folder, reviewed Avanan (which filters spam), and even set up a whitelist for 1password.com. Other emails are being received from 1password for other internal email addresses, so I don't know why it is only happening with this account. Since I can't validate the email I cannot continue the process of getting her setup with her machine.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Not receiving validation and invitation emails

Comments

• Hey @Outdoorsea

We would be glad to take a look at this. To avoid sharing private information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

• Outdoorsea
    Outdoorsea
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick response! I determined today that it was on our Avanan system that was blocking these emails so it wasn't on your end. You can close this issue. Emails are coming through now.

• That's great news @Outdoorsea , thanks for the update.

If anything else comes up, let us know. We're glad to help!

This discussion has been closed.