Filter Watchtower Results by Vault

jbld
jbld
Community Member

Feature request:

We have a high number of Watchtower results, but currently only have the ability to view them holistically. We would like the ability to filter Watchtower results by vault, in order to help simplify the process of remediating the findings (eg. divide and conquer, progress tracking, etc).

1Password Version: 8.7.3
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jbld, welcome to the 1Password Support Community - I'll be happy to assist.

We’ve actually recently introduced the new Business Watchtower Report for 1Password Business customers which provides an overview of any security issues affecting each vault. This can be viewed from the Dashboard section of your account on 1Password.com, if you're an owner or member of the Security group. When viewing the report, you can click each cell where issues are found to immediately jump to the specific problem items in the corresponding vault.

Create a Business Watchtower report

Please give that a try if you're using 1Password Business and let me know if that helps with your use case. I'll also be happy to pass on any additional feedback to our team for consideration - just let me know.

• jbld
    jbld
    Community Member

Hey Max,
    That's awesome, thanks for pointing out that report, that helps a lot.

Given this new information, my only recommendation is to add a "Reports" link to the sidebar to make reports easier to find!

Thanks,
    J

• Glad to hear that helped, @jbld. I'll be happy to pass on your recommendation to the rest of the team.

This discussion has been closed.