Login autofill - show most recently used at the top

Options
JH94
JH94
Community Member
edited July 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

It would be amazing if 1Password gave me the option to set it so that the password autofill ordered logins by most recently used by default.

If i have multiple saved for a website (sometimes I have over 15) but mainly only use one of them i often have to start typing the login to find the one that i am looking for even though it is my main login that I use all the time.

Is this something that would be possilbe in a future release?

Thank you!

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @JH94,

I definitely agree! While I can't promise anything, I know it's something that many users would like to see and hopefully we will implement in the future!

For the time being, you can add 1Password items to your Favorites to show at the top of the list or type in the field to filter your items.

Josh

ref: IDEA-I-922

• JH94
    JH94
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, @josh.d_1p

Thanks for that, didn't realise that it would do that!

Only issue with that is that if an item is in a shared valut it seems to favourite it for everyone not just me which doesn't quite solve it.

I will look forward to hopefully seeing the 'most recently used' feature in the future :)

• @JH94

Only issue with that is that if an item is in a shared valut it seems to favourite it for everyone not just me

True. I would love to see this improved in the future. I took the liberty of adding a vote for you in that regard. I hope you don't mind.

ref: IDEA-I-104

This discussion has been closed.