Feature request - Email: did you know people xyz have access to your valut? --Identity Access Mgmt

Dear all,

as our 1pw gets bigger and bigger. and vaults are decentral administrated. it would be very cool to have a feature that you can remind vault Admins / owner that can transfer / remove rights whos is having access to their vaults.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

would also be an awareness thing.

parameters i want to set: how often this is sent out.

• Hi @Christian_XYZR ,

Thanks for the idea to periodically send email notifications about vault permissions. This isn't something 1Password currently offers, but I'll share your feedback with the team for their consideration. If you haven't yet checked out our vault usage reports, take a look at how you can Create reports in 1Password Business. This won't send you an email, but does let owners and admins review specific vaults and team members for an overview of their permissions.

I hope this information helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any further questions!

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member

hi scott,

thanks for th tipp. currently i have about 200+ vaults and i wanted to automate.
    doing this manually is a cumbersome task.

c

• My pleasure, @Christian_XYZR

I did get this post saved in our issue tracker with a copy of your comments. I'm not in a position to promise if or when such a feature could be implemented, but it's safe to say that it's on now our radar.

In the mean time, 1Password has been making big improvements in this space. If you don't follow our blog, these two posts might be of particular interest to you:

Neither feature is an exact match for your feature request, but they may help you with other security oriented workflows.

Happy Friday! I hope your weekend is a great one.

• eingfoan
    eingfoan
    Community Member

This is very near to:

https://1password.community/discussion/111283/is-there-a-best-practice-on-how-to-conduct-a-user-access-review-uar-in-1password-business

I would also like to have something like a distributed access review function. (Not carried out by a central function since this is usually not easy in decentral environments)

• Thanks for pointing that out, @eingfoan. I've passed on your feedback to our product team for consideration. I hope this helps and have a great rest of your day.

ref: IDEA-I-209

This discussion has been closed.