Weird mouse problems with 1Password

Options
bhermans
bhermans
Community Member

Since more than a month I'm experiencing weird mouse problem in the Mac app of 1Password.

When I start the program, it works correct for a while. Then after some time, if I click on - say - a password field, I do not get the "Password copied" message, but the program moves underneath all open windows (of all programs, not just 1password). If I then try to click on anything 1Password does not seem to register the mouse clicks. The only way to do anything, like copying a password to the clipboard, is to use keyboard commands to tab to that field and select it (by pressing space).
If I close and restart the program, everything works correctly for a while. And then the problems start again.

I am using a Wacom tablet as my mouse. The driver of this tablet is up-to-date.
I recently did a clean install of Monterey, but this problem has persisted. I am on the most recent version of 1Password (I checked for updates in the app).
I do not have any mouse problems in other apps/programs: this problem really is specific to 1Password.

1Password Version: 8.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOs 12.4
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• @bhermans

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your device. It sounds like we'll want to take a deeper dive on this.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
    3. Tap Settings.
    4. Tap Help.
    5. Click Send Diagnostics.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: bhermans
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/131542/weird-mouse-problems-with-1password#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.
      The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• bhermans
    bhermans
    Community Member
    Options

I received this number from BitBot:
    [#FWQ-68378-297]

• Thanks @bhermans

ref: FWQ-68378-297

This discussion has been closed.