To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Payment option(India)

Options
vishalsheth
vishalsheth
Community Member

As per the rules of RBI(India), the method of credit card saving has to be changed. Till now I was paying through credit card and there was no problem. But now I'm not able to make payments as it's not as per RBI rules. 1password needs to update it. This is urgent as today is the day for my renewal.
Have this solved ASAP.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @vishalsheth

There are a few options here:

1. Gift cards are available: Digital Gift Cards | Give the Gift of Secure Passwords. You could purchase yourself a gift card.
    2. If Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store comply with RBI rules, and you have a compatible device, you can subscribe through Apple or Google. For assistance on switching payment methods please contact our billing team via email at support+billing@1password.com.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• msuman
    msuman
    Community Member
    Options

Hello 1Password,
    My Account is frozen due to the credit card issue. I see Apple App Store has modified its Payment processes to UPI. As per RBI guidelines.
    But I do not see this option in 1Password billing. Please let me know what should I do?

• ag_tommy
    edited July 2022
    Options

@msuman

We do not have access to account details here in the community. Please reach out to one of my colleagues on the billing team. They would be more than willing to help. support+billing@1password.com .

• msuman
    msuman
    Community Member
    Options

Sure will send out an email to your guys.

• Thanks msuman. 👍

This discussion has been closed.