To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

just bought a new android phone and have migrated all from my old phone. 1Password not working

Mabalingwe
Mabalingwe
Community Member

I have just bought a new Samsung galaxy mobile phone. I migrated everything from my old phone to the new one. 1Password appears to have transferred ok. I can log in with my Master password but when I try to log into an app or site where I have my log in details stored in 1Password, 1password is not available. It was working ok on my old phone.
Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android version 12
Browser:_ firefox
Referrer: forum-search:not working on new phone

Comments

• Hi @Mabalingwe,

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Mabalingwe
    Mabalingwe
    Community Member

Thank you for your response.
    Fortunately, I have been able to work out a solution.

I uninstalled and reinstalled 1Password.
    I then logged into 1Password
    I then selected Autofill in settings and enabled Autofill
    Then back in settings I selected security and turned off lock on exit.
    I also adjusted the time in automaticlly lock. I also restarted my phone, although not sure whether this was necessary.

That is it. That solved the problem.

• Hi @Mabalingwe:

I'm glad to hear that those steps sorted it out for you. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with in the future.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.