1password chinese search feedback

Options
rushkitty
rushkitty
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Windows

The search for Chinese is currently flawed.
For example, I have an account called "暗网市场账号",I can only get results by searching from the left fields ,such as "暗" or "暗网" or "暗网市场“........
If I start searching from the middle like "网市","市场" , "账号".......Then the only thing waiting for me is a frustrated expression in the magnifying glass,tell me ”try search for something else"

Now that you all have a password generator. Why not make a username generator .
I would spend more time on name picking than designing passwords.

1Password Version: 8.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows10
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @rushkitty, thanks for your message.

We're currently looking at ways to improve the search functionality of 1Password 8 and I have included your details within a feature request that we are currently tracking.

ref: IDEA-I-527

With regard to your request for a username generator, similar to our password generator, this is available at the link below:

I hope this helps and have a great day!

• rushkitty
    rushkitty
    Community Member
    Options

1.thanks
    2.It would be great if this "username generator" feature could be added to the PC and mobile client

• Hello again @rushkitty, we appreciate your additional feedback here. I can't make any promises about when or if such a feature can be added to 1Password but I've included your request details in an item we're tracking internally.

As a workaround, the password generator built into 1Password in the browser would share similar functionality with what you are looking for in a username generator. Create a custom password

ref: IDEA-I-1390

• rushkitty
    rushkitty
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you
    I have no further questions. Does this discussion need to be closed or just leave it alone. I don't see a close button.

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

@rushkitty the search problem is known at least since September 2021. Nothing has changed and we still get the same answers again and again.

• Hi @rushkitty. I've closed this discussion as requested. Thanks!

@viswiz, thank for your feedback, please feel free to open a new discussion as needed.

This discussion has been closed.