1 Password doesn't work well on my phone. How can I print the datsbase from my computer?

Options
amyt
amyt
Community Member

I want to print the database. How?

1Password Version: 8.6.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ Firefox
Referrer: forum-search:how do I print the daabase?

Comments

• Hello @amyt, thanks for your message!

I understand that you would like to know how to print the database of your passwords. I would like to note that we do not recommend keeping an unencrypted or a hard copy of your passwords.

If you would still like to print a copy of your passwords, you can follow this guide to first export data from 1Password into a Comma Separated Value (.csv) file so you can then print a copy of this data from this saved file.

An important question we'd like to help with is, what about 1Password on your phone is not working well for you? I'll get you started with our guides for 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Android.

If you have additional questions, you can contact support directly at support+forum@1Password.com. Please let us know what type device you are using and any questions/concerns you have about using 1Password on your mobile device. We'll be happy to direct you to the appropriate team for further assistance. Thanks and have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.