windows 64 CLI (v2) signature is invalid

pollack
pollack
Community Member

I was attempting to install the CLI via scoop.sh but it failed the checksum test. I downloaded the zip from 1password directly but kleopatra said it could not verify the signature of the op.exe with the provided sig file

1Password Version: 2.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows amd64
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @pollack, thank you for reporting this.
    I've brought this to the attention of my colleagues working on the different CLI packagings and installation methods.
    I'll come back with an answer as soon as I have one.

Best,
    Horia

• Justin.Yoon_1P
    edited July 2022

Hey @pollack,

It looks like the error message With unavailable certificate is due to Kleopatra not being able to fetch our gpg key.

Sometimes that happens when the default gpg keyserver is either down or no longer hosting our key - which we do not have control over.

Based on "You can search the certificate on a keyserver or import it from a file", it looks like you'll be able to get the key manually.

You can fetch the key by running the following command (with gpg installed):

gpg --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com --receive-keys 3FEF9748469ADBE15DA7CA80AC2D62742012EA22

And then re-try the installation process.

Please let me know if there's anything I can continue assisting you with, and thanks for reporting the issue!

This discussion has been closed.