1Password beta on iOS/iPadOS

Options
Edac
Edac
Community Member
edited July 2022 in iOS

Any advice on how to get on to the 1Password 8 beta for iOS and iPadOS? I’ve been trying for about a month by keeping the page open and refreshing it a few times a day, but nothing has worked.

Comments

• @Edac

We're currently at the maximum # of testers allowed by the TestFlight program. We are removing inactive testers periodically in order to free up spots, but those spots don't actually open up until the last build the person installed expires. This pushes out the timeline for getting new testers onboard significantly. We're evaluating how to best handle this going forward but as it stands I'm afraid we have no ability to add additional testers.

tl;dr The best option I can suggest is to keep trying. I know that's not a helpful answer. My apologies for that. I wish I had something better to suggest.

• Edac
    Edac
    Community Member
    Options

Do you have an idea of when the next build will expire, so that I can be prepared?

• ag_tommy
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Edac

No, I am afraid I do not. It would be based on the build that the user last installed. My best suggestion at this time is to stay vigilant.

This discussion has been closed.