Quick access still not using default action

EggsAndAvo
EggsAndAvo
Community Member

Even on the latest build, it says that the pinned fields were fixed and when pressing the default action would apply. But still for me (on iOS 16) when I press once the menu that is meant to come up when you press and hold is there.

Comments

• Hi @EggsAndAvo,

This was a bug in iOS 16 that appears to have been fixed in the latest iOS 16 beta (build 20A5312j). It's working for us now, please let us know if it's not working for you with the latest iOS 16 and latest version of 1Password 8 👍

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member

@ag_andrew I’m on the latest iOS 16 public beta and latest 1Password build. It doesn’t work on the my iPad mini either, which is also on the latest iOS 16 public beta.

• @EggsAndAvo

The iOS 16 public beta is typically one behind the developer beta. Can I ask you to revisit this after the next public beta? I see the same behavior using iOS 16 and the latest version or 1Password. I have a few bugs non 1Password related that I would like to see disappear. I have my hopes we'll see a new iOS 16 public beta this week. 🤞

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member

@ag_tommy I did try it on the developer beta when I was using that, and a new dev beta hasn’t come out since then but I’ll still see if it’s fixed in the new public beta.

• Thanks for that clarification. I appreciate it. Looks like the internal build of 1Password is the key here. I caught where you were after the other posting. 👍

This discussion has been closed.