Bug: Collection Icon Is Blank

staycrunchy
staycrunchy
Community Member

I use a Collection as my default group of vaults (I have some vaults with old passwords that I want to keep but I don't want them as options during autofill). In the latest iOS 1Password 8 beta, the icon is completely blank which makes it harder to switch back "All Vaults" or to a specific account of mine (I have personal account and work account). Heres some screenshots below of the issue:

1Password Version: 8.8.0 (80800183)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @staycrunchy! Thanks for letting us know about this!

I tried to reproduce this on my testflight build 80800228, and I can't seem to get the behavior you're describing. Can you upgrade to the latest testflight build and let me know if you're still experiencing this issue?

• staycrunchy
    staycrunchy
    Community Member

Yup, this still happens for me, except with the new redesign the blank icon is now on the "Search" page

• staycrunchy
    staycrunchy
    Community Member

Sorry, and the items page. Essentially anywhere there is a vault/collection swticher, when the collection is select the icon is completely blank (and you wouldn't even know there was a menu there if you didn't tap around)

• ag_tommy
    edited July 2022

@staycrunchy

There have been a couple of situations where a reinstall was needed to be completely rid a user of erroneous behavior. Have you tried a reinstall?

• staycrunchy
    staycrunchy
    Community Member

@ag_tommy unfortunately this issue persists across a delete and reinstall. If it's helpful i'm on the latest iOS 16 Public Beta

• ag_tommy
    edited July 2022

@staycrunchy

Weird behavior. I am also on the iOS 16 beta and do no see this.

The closest I have come was a dimmed icon after the app auto locked and I unlocked it. This happens when the sidebar is open and you have not made a choice. The the lock occurs. I am going to file a report regarding that behavior.

I'd love to see if we can determine what's happening for you. Can you see if there are any steps that can reproduce this? Trying to think outside the box do you have any custom icons set? If I can reproduce this I can get it to the developers for a fix. Does the above seem like it might apply to you? Do my steps above allow you to reproduce this? If so, it may be related.

This discussion has been closed.