Pinned Login - Field Not found

BKrnk
BKrnk
Community Member

The field exits and I even can pin the account again - then it appears two times. (One working and one not)

Comments

• @BKrnk Thanks for reporting this issue! Are you able to long press on the broken pinned field to get the context menu and remove it? Or is it completely non-functional?

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member

@chrisdj Thank you very much for your reply. I can't click on the field for long and I also don't see a context menu. So it is completely functional.

As I told. It is even possible to add the field „again“. Then it is working fine.

I had already reported the problem via Apple's TestFlight app. Do error messages about this app help you at all or is it better to post problems here in the forum?

• @BKrnk Reporting via TestFlight is awesome, but also raising it here is wonderful for getting more visibility. I'm going to check in with a developer on this to see how we can best resolve this.

• Hi @BKrnk, I'm not sure why the pinned field suddenly couldn't be found. However, I will put in a fix that allows you to unpin it. I'm sorry this happened to you and that we didn't already have a way to remove a stuck field like this.

Thanks for letting us know, and please let us know if anything else (good or bad) comes to mind 💜

• BKrnk
    BKrnk
    Community Member

@ag_andrew thank you. You have an idea with which software release this fix will be live?

• @BKrnk, great question. Not yet. I have fixed the issue that prevented unpinning a missing field, but we've already locked down our next release, so it will likely be in an upcoming release.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. The quick fix for now is to (unfortunately) delete and re-install the app (that will completely reset your Home Screen customizations). But if you can live with it until the fix is live you won't need to delete your app (and won't lose your customizations).

Thanks for letting us know about the issue and for your patience.

This discussion has been closed.