When searching, please make "Open & Fill" the default for double clicking

Options

When searching with version 7 of the Mac client, or when searching with the current browser extension, the default action for double clicking has always been to "Open & Fill" (see attached). I use this function multiple times every day..

For some reason, with version 8 of the Mac client, the default action for double clicking has been changed to "Open a mini-window". This action has little value when compared to "Open & Fill".

Please make version 8 of the Mac client behave consistently with prior versions of the Mac client, and with the current browser extension, by once again making the default action for double clicking to be "Open & Fill".

1Password Version: 80800108
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: 12.3.1

Comments

• PeterG_1P
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @thedean, thank you for this feedback (and the illustrative screenshots!).

I'm happy to pass this on to our developers. We have an open feature request for the change you've suggested, so I'll add your comments to that discussion as well as a vote on your behalf. Thanks for letting us know how you'd like us to improve. 👍

ref: IDEA-I-621

• thedean
    thedean
    Community Member
    Options

Hello... it has now been 2 months since we last chatted on this subject. Have your developers have accepted this feature request for a future fix?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @thedean

No definitely plans at this point I'm afraid. We'll continue to monitor feedback around this and push for action based on that feedback.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.