Question

Options
LarryMcJ
LarryMcJ
Community Member

I get that it’s difficult to join the iOS Early Access, and I don’t mind waiting. But having clicked on the link and seen “Beta is full” every single day for a very long time, should I even keep trying? If there’s a chance of getting in I’ll keep trying, but if not, I’d like to take it off my daily ToDo list. Thanks!

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @LarryMcJ,

You can absolutely keep trying, and spots do open up on occasion. People either remove themselves or we remove them if they become inactive. The difficulty with timing the latter is that even though we're doing that action in bulk, the spots aren't actually freed up until the latest build the individual installed expires. As such there is a fair bit of variability to it, and no real way for us to guarantee when spots will be open. I wish there were a better answer but if testing the EA is of interest to you I do think it is worth clicking the link periodically on the chance a spot happens to be open.

Ben

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Ben. 1Password has been very important to me since it's early days, so I'll gladly keep clicking that link and trying to find an open spot 🙂.

• Thanks for always being a huge part of the family for as far back as I can remember @LarryMcJ Keep trying. 😊

• LarryMcJ
    LarryMcJ
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! Thinking back, we really have been here a long time! Probably 15+ years in the forums and a while beyond that when it was 1P. Great product…great people!

This discussion has been closed.