Cant loging after v7 to v8 migration

WildVano
WildVano
Community Member
edited August 2022 in Windows

I have used desktop 1Pass v7 in my work Windows PC and its was generally ok
Was some sync issues - its syncing with 1Pass on start, but don't sync in regular schedule (I think because some network restriction in my corporate network). Buy generally its was ok
After purpose to upgrade to Windows v8 I cant even login. I think also because network restriction in reason that's now v8 don't use mostly local DB and login, but full online login.
Its say that wrong login password, but my credential (login/pass) truly ok, I successfully use it for login in WEB version.

And no option to setup Proxy in desktop version....

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @WildVano:

Would you mind confirming which version of 1Password you've installed? We've made improvements to situations like corporate networking, and version 8.7 or higher of 1Password for Windows includes those fixes.

If you're running into trouble with 1Password 8.7.0 or later, we might have to take a closer look at the specifics of your setup. Let me know!

Jack

• WildVano
    WildVano
    Community Member
    edited August 2022

Hello
    Now Ive roll back to 7.9.832
    Version with issue is 8.8.0

So in 7.9.832 in advanced option I see that 1Pass aotodetect corp proxy and take it address port and domain authorization
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s24/sh/b7b4389b-5eb6-d4fb-7d99-e3c85db21239/acee18253a436493c974d8caa6ff6245
    And mostly its successfully syncing and work
    In 8.8.0 I dont see any proxy option

Im test 8.8.0 in my home PC and notebook (both Win) and its work fine with free internet

• Hi @WildVano,

Thanks for your reply. In 1Password 8, we've included an option here - Settings (Ctrl + Comma) > Advanced > Proxy > Auto-detect network settings.

If this doesn't help, Can you send an email to support+windows@1Password.com so we can help to investigate? Please do not post these details in the forums.

If you could also include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.