1P Password icon unresposive

Options

I'm not sure of exactly what to provide, so the first attachement is a screenshot of the the page on which the little icon in the Email box is unresponsive. I also attached the 1P record of my login. If I go to the site from 1P (Chrome extension), I can log in with no issues. However, if I go to the site from a link provided in an email, the above problem presents. The base URL seems the same in each case. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: Win 10
Browser:_ Chrome 103.0.5060.134

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited July 2022
    Options

@jimmyweg

Is this site-specific or all sites that you're having trouble using the button? I would think a specific URL based on your screenshots and wording. I noticed you have several icons in the browser toolbar. Have you disabled all of the extensions (temporarily) but 1password and checked the site? If the functionality returns, try turning them on one at a time until you can locate the offending one.

• jimmyweg
    jimmyweg
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. It's site specific, although the base URL for both logons is the same: helenair.com. There are no conflicts with any extensions. I can enter my creds in the non-responsive logon window by using autofill from the extension.

• jimmyweg
    jimmyweg
    Community Member
    Options

I'll bump this post and see if there's a better way to phrase the issue. Attached is a pic of the problem page with the unresponsive icon. Again, I can elect to autofill my creds. If you go to the main page, helenair.com, you'll see a log in link in the upper right. If I open that link, 1P works fine; click in a box and click the 1P drop-down. Second screenshot. The problem page pops up if you click a few articles at the site. After a few clicks, you hit the paywall and have to log in. Thanks!

• jimmyweg
    jimmyweg
    Community Member
    Options

Anyone from 1P have a solution to my issue with this site?

• jimmyweg
    jimmyweg
    Community Member
    Options

I still haven't heard back from anyone in tech support. If you guys don't have a solution or don't care to provide a little support, let me know and I'll move on.

• @jimmyweg

I'm sorry that we could not get back to you sooner, it's a busy time around here and we're working to get to everyone as fast as we can. I would recommend reaching out to us via email and one of my colleagues on the extensions team can work with you directly. We may need specifics about the page in question that the team can help you gather or diagnostic reports from your device.

Emailing is the best way to get a support ticket logged. Please use support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to any account in question.

If you would include a link to this topic it will help prevent you from typing all of this out anew.

https://1password.community/discussion/131677/1p-password-icon-unresposive#latest

• jimmyweg
    jimmyweg
    Community Member
    Options

I sent an email. Thanks!

• Thanks @jimmyweg

It's here. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: NZD-37868-283

• jimmyweg
    jimmyweg
    Community Member
    Options

I'm still waiting.

This discussion has been closed.